Tralee based Acupuncturist providing Acupuncture and Massage and Cosmetic Acupuncture, and treat a wide variety of conditions in a holistic and confidential manner.
Kerry Acupuncture hold clinics in Tralee, Ballybunion and Abbeyfeale. Acupuncture is based on Traditional Chinese Medicine principles of the flow of Chi (energy) throughout the body. It will help you for coming for a specific health condition, sports injury or for well-being.Acupuncture Tralee
Acupuncture is a wonderful way to address your physical and emotional health issues as it actually addresses the root of your issue and can heal the cause of your problem(your chi) as well as it’s symptoms.
Acupuncture is used to treat a wide variety of health issues in a safe and effective manner and has been known to enhancing your sense of well-being.
”Christina give me Acupuncture several times it helped my digestive problems and for a painful knee. My stomach improved greatly after the first visit, my knee also improved after 2 or 3 treatments. I would personally recommend Christina for Acupuncture”
Kerry Acupuncture also provide Thai Massage as an ancient form of massage which provides many health benefits, improved circulation, increased flexibility, deep relaxation, easing of muscle tension and stiffness. Thai Massage involves the application of pressure on energy lines throughout the body, as well as gentle muscle stretches. A single treatment will leave you feeling relaxed, centered, and rejuvenated.
Cosmetic Acupuncture or Facial Rejuvenation in Tralee.
Cosmetic Acupuncture Facial Rejuvenation is a non-surgical alternative, holistic approach to facial rejuvenation. It traces its roots back thousands of years and can enhance not only your physical appearance but also your overall health. Acupuncture Kerry Call (086) 8619246
Facial Rejuvenation Acupuncture points of contact.
- Helps to eliminate fine lines of the face and has a diminishing effect on larger wrinkles.
- It tightens the skin and the pores, improves muscle tone, and dermal contraction, and improves facial colour.
- It reduces bags under the eyes, and decreases the tendency towards sagging.
- Lifts drooping eyelids and brighten the eyes.
- Eliminate puffiness by improving metabolism, and thus eliminating excess fluids.
- It improves the health of your whole body, not just your skin, it really is beauty from the inside out.
- It is very relaxing helps ease any stress or anxiety you may be experiencing in your day to day life. Stress can cause us to age prematurely, by blocking the flow of energy and blood around our body. So Acupuncture works in several ways for us to have more healthy and youthful-looking skin.
- Acupuncture is effective in treating acne and eczema.
Contact Christina in Tralee (086) 8619246