Kerry Acupuncture hold clinics in Tralee and Ballybunion . Acupuncture is based on Traditional Chinese Medicine principles of the flow of Chi (energy) throughout the body. It will help you wether you are for coming for a specific health condition, sports injury or for well-being.
Acupuncture is a wonderful way to address your physical and emotional health issues as it actually addresses the root of your issue and can heal the cause of your problem as well as it’s symptoms.
Acupuncture is used to treat a wide variety of health issues in a safe and effective manner and also enhances your sense of well-being.
”Christina gave me Acupuncture several times both for digestive problems and for a painful knee. My stomach improved greatly after the first visit, my knee also improved after 2 or 3 treatments. I would personally recommend Christina for Acupuncture”
Female 64, Tralee
Kerry Acupuncture also provide Thai Massage , an ancient form of massage which provides many health benefits, improved circulation, increased flexibility, deep relaxation, easing of muscle tension and stiffness. Thai Massage involves the application of pressure on energy lines throughout the body, as well as gentle muscle stretches. A single treatment will leave you feeling relaxed, centered, and rejuvenated.
Cosmetic Acupuncture or Facial Rejuvenation in Tralee.
- Helps to eliminate fine lines of the face and has a diminishing effect on larger wrinkles.
- It tightens the skin and the pores, improves muscle tone, and dermal contraction, and improves facial colour.
- It reduces bags under the eyes, and decreases the tendency towards sagging.
- Lifts drooping eyelids and brighten the eyes.
- Eliminate puffiness by improving metabolism, and thus eliminating excess fluids.
- It improves the health of your whole body, not just your skin, it really is beauty from the inside out.
- Acupuncture is effective in treating acne and eczema.