Thai Massage has certainly lasted the test of time, having been around for the last 2500 years! This unique form of Massage is both relaxing and invigorating, while at the same time very healing. Some of the benefits on Thai Massage include the following :
- Reduces Stress and Anxiety
- Boosts the Immune System
- Increases Blood Circulation
- Increase in Energy
- Eases Joint Stiffness and Improves Flexibility
- An Increased sense of Well-Being
- Releases Physical and Emotional Energy Blockages
- Eases Muscle Tension
As you can see there are many wonderful benefits to receiving a Thai Massage 🙂
What is Thai Massage?
Thai Massage involves the practitioner pressing on energy points and lines around your body. It also involves the practitioner stretching your body into different positions. This is why Thai Massage is often compared to Yoga , except the therapist is doing the Yoga for you!
Thai Massage differs from other types of massage in a few ways :
- It takes place on a massage mat on the ground.
- The person receiving the massage wears loose comfortable clothing to allow for stretching.
- If you have a Head Cold or a Fever, it is not suitable to recieve a massage.
- If you have High Blood Pressure, certain parts of the massage will be adapted for you.
- For women, if you are pregnant or menstruating, certain parts of the massage will be adapted for you.
To Book your Thai Massage, Call (086) 8619246 Today 🙂